Here's a recipe for a smoothie bowl - feel free to change up any of the topping or fruit used in the recipe. Just be careful with how much liquid you add - I like mine thick so I can have "ice cream" for breakfast!
· ¾ c frozen dragon fruit
· 1 pack frozen acai
· 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries, strawberries or try mixed berries!
· ¼ frozen avocado
· Small handful organic spinach or kale
· 2 tbsp chia seeds or hemp hearts
· 3 Tbsp protein powder
· 1 tbsp natural unsweetened organic peanut butter
· 1/4 – 1/2 cup coconut milk, almond milk or coconut water
· unsweetened coconut flakes
· Sliced banana
· Bee Pollen
· Goji berries
· Pomegranate arils
Blend all smoothie bowl ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Top with toppings and enjoy!
You shouldn't have to choose between healthy and yummy. I focus on showing you how you can have both, utilizing functional ingredients that keep you at your best!